María Azzurra Riezzo, Early Stage Researcher 2 of the DYNACOMP network,took part in the VII edition of the “science at school” event, organized next 7-8/03/2018 by the Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid. The goal of this activity is to improve the engagement of young students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). She explained the mechanical behaviour of composite materials.
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”
- Training course on “Economics, finances and business models”
- Appearance in science TV Show “La otra ciencia”