Mario Rueda, Early Stage Researcher 1 of the DYNACOMP network, participated in Madrid Researchers’ Nignt 2018. This event is part of the European Researchers’ Night, a Europe-wide public event dedicated to popular science and fun learning. It takes place each year on the last Friday in September. Around 30 countries and over 300 cities are involved.
- Helping industry to speed up the design of composites for impact applications
- Webinars on the dynamic properties of composites
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”