María Azzurra Riezzo, Early Stage Researcher 2 of the DYNACOMP network, participated in the science show “La otra ciencia” past 29/12/2018 (starting in minute 53:37). The show, broadcasted by Madrid’s regional TV channel “La Otra“, dealt with development of new batteries.
The Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) of the DYNACOMP project received a 1 day course on creativity on 27/11/2018. The course was delivered by Eva García and covered the following topics:
- Spontaneous creativity: map of techniques
- Introduction to the integral building of R&I project ideas
- Informed creativity: map of techniques
- Study case: integral idea building
- Technology watch for R&I project building
- Study case: gap analysis
Mario Rueda, Early Stage Researcher 1 of the DYNACOMP network, participated in Madrid Researchers’ Nignt 2018. This event is part of the European Researchers’ Night, a Europe-wide public event dedicated to popular science and fun learning. It takes place each year on the last Friday in September. Around 30 countries and over 300 cities are involved.
The Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) of the DYNACOMP project received a 3 day course on entrepreneurship (“From research to enterprise: an introduction to startup creation and management”) on 12/09/2018, 13/09/2018 and 18/09/2018 at IMDEA Materials Institute. The course was delivered by Marco Laucelli and covered the following topics:
- The startup as an experiment
- The problem: identifying and validating the problem
- Customer development: discovering the customer
- The Solution: unique value proposition
- The Pivot: discovering the right opportunity
- Modelling the revenue streams: revenue models and validation
- Being unique: the unfair advantage, IP, competitive advantage, barriers
- Reaching the customers: channels and metrics
- Basic Financials for startups
- Team, culture and processes
- Startup management, the hardware case
- Pitching to Investors: business plan, resources, needs, risks
Mario Rueda, Early Stage Researcher 1 of the DYNACOMP network, participated in the visit of the University of Alcalá to IMDEA Materials Institute on 11/07/2018. He showed to the audience the mechanical characterization of materials at the micro and nano-scale.
Mario Rueda explaining how a micro / nano -impactor works