Training in transferable skills comes to an end. Today and the day before our ESRs are reflecting about career paths.
Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
The first paper produced by the network, dealing with the Dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates, is available in open access. You can download it here.
Training in transferable skills continues. Today (22/05/2019) our ESRs are learning about persuasive writing
Our Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) received a 2 day course on economics, finances and business models on 5/02/2019 and 12/02/2019. The course was delivered by RTDI and covered the following topics:
- Theatre of business models
- Business modelling: Team work over a real case
- How to innovate business models and chaired discussion around real cases
- Uptake of new technologies: Loop, dynamics and decision-making
- Economic and finances: Basic concepts and quantitative techniques; Study cases
- Giving value to innovation projects: Basic concepts and quantitative techniques; Study cases and discussions
María Azzurra Riezzo, Early Stage Researcher 2 of the DYNACOMP network, participated in the science show “La otra ciencia” past 29/12/2018 (starting in minute 53:37). The show, broadcasted by Madrid’s regional TV channel “La Otra“, dealt with development of new batteries.