The kick-off meeting for the project will take place next 18th of October 2016 at IMDEA Materials Institute headquarters. The main goal of this meeting will be to align partners understandings of project objectives, work procedures, timelines, roles and responsibilities. A detailed schedule for next 3 months will also be agreed.
- Helping industry to speed up the design of composites for impact applications
- Webinars on the dynamic properties of composites
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”