The current design of composite materials follows a trial and error approach based on an expensive and time consuming testing pyramid that costs industry millions of euros and years of development each time a new composite material is introduced in an aircraft. In this video, you can watch how we aim at drastic reducing cost and lead time by the development of physically based predictive models of the impact behavior of composites.
- Helping industry to speed up the design of composites for impact applications
- Webinars on the dynamic properties of composites
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”