We are still looking for 2 research assistants (Early Stage Researchers) to join the DYNACOMP project. Attractive job conditions and a really interesting research project in collaboration with top European companies!. See the job description and apply via Euraxess, Academic Positions or via IMDEA Materials website!. We expect to close the selection process pretty soon.
- Helping industry to speed up the design of composites for impact applications
- Webinars on the dynamic properties of composites
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”