The recruitment process to cover 2 research assistants positions (Early Stage Researchers) within the DYNACOMP project is now closed. The selected candidates are Maria Azzurra (Master’s degree in Materials Engineering by the University of Salento in Italy) and Mario Rueda (Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering by the Delft University of Technology in The Netherlands).
- Helping industry to speed up the design of composites for impact applications
- Webinars on the dynamic properties of composites
- Training course on “Career management and recruitment processes. Academia vs industry”
- Paper on the dynamic characterisation of interlaminar fracture toughness in carbon fibre epoxy composite laminates
- Training course on “persuasive writing”